Working out is hard! While I always feel totally great after a good sweat session, getting motivated to start in the first place is always the hardest part of my workout! Because music is such a powerful motivator, I always make sure to have my workout playlist pumping and it honestly makes a world of difference! If I can dance around and sing along to songs that boost me up, my workout is that much more effective!
Here is a list of my favourite songs to workout to! They’re great mood boosters and are the perfect songs to have a dance party to as a warm-up or cool-down!
- Needed Me – Rihanna
- Work – Rihanna
- Formation – Beyonce
- Move Your Body – Beyonce
- What Do You Mean – Justin Bieber
- Where Are U Now – Justin Bieber
- Confident – Demi Lovato
- Fireball – Pitbull
- Me Too – Meghan Trainor
- Jungle Bae – Skrillex & Diplo
- Boy Oh Boy – Diplo & GTA
- Shake It Off – Taylor Swift
- Latch – Disclosure Ft. Sam Smith
- This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris
- How Deep Is Your Love – Calvin Harris & Disciples
- Watch Out For This – Major Lazer
There you have it! Hope you guys are enjoying this lovely first week of July! I can’t believe summer is half over already!
What are you favourite workout tunes?