So school officially started today and my first class (sadly) is statistics. I’m generally a math person, but for some reason, the very thought of statistics strikes fear in to my little heart. It might be because of all the abstract concepts, or the fact that my lecture is three whole hours long, but either way, I’m more than a little nervous to start off this year!
When I woke up this morning, to get myself ready for my first day, I played some of the most upbeat and cheerful music I could think of. It really did wonders to pick up my mood, amazing what a little dancing or singing along to your favourite music can do when you’re in a low mood!
So, to all of us students who have some difficult and stressful days ahead of us, here are some feel good tunes that never fail to pick me up (and will hopefully do the same for you)!
- Feel Again – OneRepublic (this one never gets old I swear)
- Wherever I Go – OneRepublic
- Future Looks Good – OneRepublic (clearly you can tell I love OneRepublic)
- Bailar – Deorro ft. Elvis Crespo
- Catch & Release – Matt Simons (Deepend Remix)
- The Greatest – Sia
- Side to Side – Ariana Grande
- Kids – MGMT
- Moves Like Jagger – Maroon 5
- On Top of the World – Imagine Dragons (P.S. This video is actually so good)
- This Girl – Kung’s and Cookin’ on 3 Burners
- Dog Days are Over – Florence + The Machine
- Budapest – George Ezra
- Hymn For The Weekend – Coldplay (love this collab with Beyonce)
- Adventure of a Lifetime – Coldplay
Those are some of my favourite feel good tunes, and I really hope they can lift your spirit like they did mine this morning! Never underestimate the power of some good music, it really does wonders!
Here’s to (finally) starting this new school year! I can’t wait to see what second year has in store!